This is a special message to Indians, especially for those Indians who are patriots. This is an astrological message regarding the impact of the lunar eclipse and solar eclipse in the month of June. The month of June comes in the lunar month of Jyeshta. The lunar month of Jyaishta started by May 22/2020 and will end by 21 June 2020. After that, on June 22 the lunar month of Ashada will start and it will end by July 23.
Eclipses were always been looked with fear despite lunar or solar. After the solar eclipse in 2018 August 11, which happened in the lunar month of Shravana, Kerala was totally under the flood.
Varahamihira , who is known as the ace astrologer in Mundane astrology, has a book in his name, it is known as Brihat Samhita. In this book, he says a lot about the eclipse. He has specified “ In any lunar month a lunar and solar eclipse takes place, then it indicates troubles”
During December, there was a lunar and solar eclipse in the month of Pausha, and according to Brihat Samhita, then, that eclipse will bring troubles on the land.
He has clearly said”
If in Greshma Surya be of blood color mankind will be afflicted with various fears “ Greeshma season comes in June July months.
This solar eclipse of June 2020 will start at 9:15 am on June 21 as per Indian Standard Timing (IST). The full eclipse will start from 10:17 am with the maximum eclipse occurring at 12:10 pm.
In this eclipse, Mercury is also getting eclipsed. So Varahamihra says
26) If Budh should be so eclipsed the men of Magada, of Muttra and those on the banks of Veena river will suffer miseries while the rest of the land will enjoy the happiness of Krithayuga. Veena river is the branch of Krishna river and it is in Mahabaleshwar. Maghada kingdom was spread along India, Bangaldesh and Nepal, Muttra is obviously Mathura. We can assume that the troubles are connected to the Nepal area, and Maharashtra are and U.P area. That is true at the outset of border issues in Nepal and COVID spread in Maharashtra as well as UP.
He again says If Sun or Moon that means solar or lunar eclipse.
‘’If they should be eclipsed when in Dhanur, ministers, fine horses, Videhas, Mullas, Panchalas, physicians, merchants and persons skilled in the use of destructive weapons will perish. If when in Makara, fishes, families of ministers, Chandalas, skilled magicians, and physicians and old soldiers will perish. “ the first lunar eclipse in the month of June was in the sign of Sagittarius( Dhanu)
Sagittarius itself is the rasi for politicians, mass movements, civil uprisings. So, we know ministers, army, Mullas, whoever mentioned by Varahamihira is in trouble. Here it shows more trouble for ministers and their families. We lost many doctors due to the Covid issue.
(37) If they should be eclipsed when in Mithuna, chaste women, princes, powerful petty chiefs, learned men, people living on the banks of Jumna and rulers of Balhika and Matsia with their subjects will suffer miseries.
Balhika kingdom includes North/West/Central/ Eastern India, North East, Pakistan, Bangladesh,. Matsya Kingdom means Rajastan area
The last lunar eclipse was in the sign of Mithuna/Gemini. None of these areas are safe due to multiple reasons. Especially Nepal area.
Again Varahamihira says
76) If eclipses should fall in lunar month of Jyeshta89, Brahmins, queens of the reigning sovereign, crops, rain, large gatherings of men, beautiful persons, Salpas and Nishadas will suffer
So, the Jyeshta month will end by June 21st and then the Ashada month starts. There will be a lunar eclipse on July 6th in the sign of Sagittarius, and Jupiter also will be eclipsed.
(77) If eclipses should fail in lunar month of Ashadha90, wells, wet fields and rivers will become dry; dealers in roots and fruits, people of Gandhara, of Cashmere, of Pulinda and of China will perish; and there will be an abundance of rain
We know Gandhara is the region of Afganistan, Pulinda area is Vindhya range, Cashmere is obviously Kashmir, then comes China. So, we know the future of China is not bright.
Firstly, there is a lot of disintegration within the Chinese Republic. It is a closed economy and we know only what comes out through government sources. There is a lot of unrest, and that is been suppressed by power and money.
They are running through Mercury-Mercury Mahadasa
Mer-Mer 24/09/2019 20/02/2022
Mercury is rightly in the house for civil uprisings, mass movements, law, and politics. Mercury is retrogression and exalted. Mercury is hemmed between the Sun and Ketu as well. Such a Mercury will always make a person very crooked. I assure you there will be a lot of internal issues once when they enter the mid of mErcury/Mercury dasa. The status and the look of the country will change in the upcoming antar dasas of Mercury, which are not in a positive note. Throughout the Mercury dasa, they will on and off attack their neighboring countries and will have enmity with other countries as well, as the third house of neighbors have Rahu and they somehow want to conquer the world. Guys, this Corona virus was purposefully leaked out from their lab as Rahu is also known as Virus. Once when their Mercury dasa started they started using bioweapons. The impact of an eclipse will last from 6 months to 1 year, so for the next 1 to 2 years is very crucial for Indo-Chinese relationships. For India also the mahadasa of the planet which rules the 3rd house is taking place, which is also not good news for us. In India’s horoscope, the 9th house and third house is also active, same like China. This is a hard time for the internal peace of country as well.
I have explained it better in my Malayalam articles for Marunadanmalayali.com
This solar eclipse is not in favor of India as it is in the sign of Gemini, which is coming in the 2nd house of self-esteem, and power. Mars is in that house. So, Mars also will get eclipsed.
Varahamihira says this
(60) If Mangal should see eclipsed disc there will be war in the land and fear from fire and robbers.
It’s not me who said. It is told by Varahamihira
The impact of an eclipse will last from 6 months to one year
Mangal Means MARS
So, rest I leave it to GOD.